JOIN THE ComMUNITY
Networking, professional resources, events and continuing education.
Join us. You’ll be glad you did.
Chiropractic physicians are always juggling business challenges with great patient care. The Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association’s wealth of resources, education, promotion, activism, and professional guidance helps them overcome those challenges and experience greater practice vitality. Chiropractic physicians in Utah can gain the opportunity for greater practice vitality by joining the Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association today!
UCPA Membership Benefits
- No additional charge for UCPA Fall and Spring Conventions
- Additional free or discounted Continuing Education seminars throughout the year
- Additional free Online Continuing Education through the association website
- Online Continuing Education Tracking
- Searchable & indexed listing on the Find a Doc locator for the public on utahchiropracticassociation.org
- Free classified listings through the association website
- Practice support and patient education resources through the association websites
- Support for your scope of practice and license on Capitol Hill
- Access to the association attorney’s
- Support for any DOPL issues
- Executive director access for any questions, concerns and practice support
- Business to Business and Vendor discounts
UCPA Membership Dues provide increased benefits and to a greater number of doctors. Your annual membership INCLUDES no charge to attend the spring and fall conventions offered through the UCPA! (You must still register as the fee is included in your membership). This allows more doctors to attend the seminars as a result of the reduced expense. Attendance to the conventions gives valuable practice information, time for you to build relationships with other doctors in the state so we can stand UNITED. We understand your needs and are are listening to your concerns about the additional cost of conventions, we know that these can help you become more successful in your practice and life. Current membership dues are $600 annually or $60 monthly (auto-recurring). Easy online registration and payment options.
Board Meetings are 7:30 on the third Tuesday of the month. Check the calendar tab above, or contact Roxy Cross, Interim Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, for location. All are welcome. We look forward to working with and for you this next year.
Send us a message.
1042 East Fort Union Blvd #407, Midvale UT 84047
Disclaimer: Information on the UCPA website is not intended as legal advice. If you need further questions answered contact UCPA General Counsel, Jeff Metler, 801-377-1900.