Join us for our
2022 Fall Convention
Information for Attendees
September 22nd – 23rd, 2022 | Salt Lake, Utah
Free for current members
$450 for non-members
UCPA Fall Conference Attendee Schedule
155 NORTH 1000 WEST
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84116
Friday Sept 23
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Registration and Welcome Reception
(worth 1 CE)
6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
Speaker: Dr SHERRY MCALLISTER
(worth 2 CE)
Saturday Sept 24
8:00 am – 11:45 am
Dr. Morgan Mullican | Breakthrough Coaching
(worth 4 CE)
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Dr. Cindy M. Howard
(worth 4 CE)
DC, MS (Ed), CCSP
Sherry McAllister, DC, M.S. (Ed) CCSP, serves as the President for the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress, the national not-for- profit organization showcasing the benefits of chiropractic care across multiple platforms.
Dr. McAllister earned her Master’s in Education from the University of California East Bay and is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic West, where she served as an Associate Professor. Recently appointed to Forbes Non-Profit Council.
She is a frequent guest speaker for National conventions, Corporate Wellness Programs, as well as Business and Healthcare Alliances.
Dr. McAllister has served as a Qualified Medical Examiner, Expert Chiropractic Witness for the State of California, and has been in private practice in San Jose since 1996.
Dr. Cindy M. Howard
a.k.a. “Dr. Cindy
Dr. Cindy M. Howard, a.k.a. “Dr. Cindy,” developed an interest in sports at a young age, due largely to growing up watching football with her dad. After dancing professionally for many years and competing in powerlifting while attending the University of Wisconsin at Madison, Dr. Cindy says she “decided to get kicked out of some of the finest office buildings in the City of Chicago wearing high heels rather than gym shoes as an outside sales rep,” mainly because she was taught to ignore their No Solicitation signs.
Shortly thereafter, Dr. Cindy went back to school to earn her doctorate in Chiropractic, subsequently earning a Diplomate in Internal Medicine and the Nutrition and a Fellowship in Medical Acupuncture. After working in private practice for 18 years, she teamed up with NeuroSport Elite to treat Pee Wee players, Pro athletes, and “those of us who fall in-between.”
Still wearing high heels, Dr. Cindy travels the country often, educating other health professionals on topics such as Post Concussion Nutrition, Neuroadrenal dysfunction, Common Causes for Fatigue and How to Treat Burnout Naturally and Safely Without Performance Enhancing Drugs, Gut Dysfunction, and a variety of other issues designed to help athletes be their personal best.
While she enjoys her work, Dr. Cindy reinforces that her three kids are her top priority, kids who double as athletes since they play in a variety of sports (football, baseball, wrestling, basketball, and Tae Kwon Do). Dr. Cindy adds that her daughter is working on her third degree black belt, so she considers her as her very own personal body guard. “We are all artists in our own ways as well,” says Dr. Cindy, “so some of our free time goes to being creative.”
A few of Dr. Cindy’s accomplishments include:
• Private Practice Chiropractor (since 1999)
• Director of Functional Nutrition, NeuroSport Elite
• POWERPlay In Sports Executive Board Member
• B.S. in Human Biology and Kinesiology, National University of Health Sciences
• Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine, National University of Health Sciences
• Diplomat in Diagnosis and Internal Disorders, Lincoln-National School of Postgraduate Education
• Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
• Advanced training in Phytochemical and Botanical Medicine
• Past President of the American Chiropractic Association’s (ACA) Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders
• Northern Illinois Delegate for the ACA
• Functional Medicine University and Integrative Therapeutics Medical Advisory Board Member
You’ll implement time-tested, turn-key Practice Management Systems that…
Dr. Morgan Mullican comes to us with a great deal of practice and consulting experience. He is a 1988 honors graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Before starting his practice in Dallas, Texas in 1989, he taught in the radiology department at Palmer College in Davenport, Iowa.
He received his Diplomate in clinical nutrition in 1993, having one of the largest nutrition practices in Dallas for over 15 years. He opened up two additional offices in the Dallas
area in the mid 90’s and converted all three practices into successful multi-disciplinary clinics, utilizing MD’s, PT’s and DC’s.
For the last 20 years he has been a practice consultant for Breakthrough Coaching, coaching chiropractors and medical providers around the country on successful clinical and business practices. He is one of the most sought-after speakers in practice management at chiropractic state association meetings.
He and his wife Dawn have 5 children and now reside in Gainesville, Georgia.
- Allow you to maintain your focus on delivering the highest-quality care to your patients.
- Enable you to delegate virtually every task you desire to your practice team members, from marketing to compliance, from administration to documentation.
- Allow you to diversify the revenue-enhancing services and products that you offer to your patients without being distracted from patient care.
- Produce a greater predictability and consistency in the outcomes of your patient care procedures.
- Make the training of new and existing practice team members easy, fun, and most importantly reproducible.
- Are more cost-effective to implement than developing systems on your own due to the lost time and errors that come from re-inventing the wheel.
Are easier to monitor due to the accountability, monitoring, reporting and tracking inherently built into every system.